Friday, September 16, 2011

No Deere Johns


Day 338: It was back to the Puyallup Fair for me today! You simply can't take it all in on a single trip even if it weren't for the fact that some of the farm animals are exhibited on a rotation basis for lack of adequate barn space. Today, the Poultry Barn was filled with rabbits and the pens which held miniature horses last week were occupied by Boer goats today. I honestly don't think you could see all the Fair has to offer even if you returned three or four times.

Naturally, I took another round of photos, but the one I felt was most appropriate to 365 Caws was this modern FarmAll tractor. Y'see, my daddy drove a FarmAll. His loyalty to the make went back to his own father's preference, and mine follows suit. Those green things you see parked in peoples' fields are just glorified lawn mowers. A FarmAll is a real tractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment