Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dew Point


Day 360: As my first year of 365 Caws draws to a close, I wake each morning wondering how I will find something new to photograph. Invariably, I am surprised by what comes before my lens, seemingly through no planning on my part. I often go out with something specific in mind, invariably returning with an image entirely beyond what I had anticipated.

This photo is something I've tried to capture repeatedly, but have never been pleased with the results. Today, I stepped into the pasture in the golden hour and was rewarded with a few minutes of glancing, dancing light passing among dew-spangled grass heads. It was not what I had gone out for, but like a bright penny glistening on the path, I brought it home with all the delight of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment