Friday, January 13, 2012

Sharon's Surprise


Day 92: For the last year, my Canadian counterpart Sharon Drummond and I have been engaged in a project to create one photographic diptych per week based on a theme we alternated choosing. I was sad to see the project come to an end, but elated when she suggested "changing up" to a different assignment format for 2012, continuining our collaboration. At the time, I had no idea this book was in the works. When my mail arrived and an unexpected parcel was crammed into the box, I looked first at the shipping address. It was nothing I recognized. When I opened the envelope, my jaw dropped to the floor with an audible CLUNK! Here was our Jabberwock & Snark project immortalized for posterity!

With my computer out of service with a bad modem and an order for a new one which somehow went missing, I am taking advantage of a friend's machine to catch up on a backlog of emails and blog entries and, of course, to thank Sharon for a super birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment