Friday, April 27, 2012

Crow's New Wings


Day 197: My last car-buying experience was a nightmare. I spent the entire day in the showroom and sales office, and even then had to wait six weeks before they delivered my vehicle. I was dreading having to go through that again, but it was time to start the process today. I left home expecting to find that a low-end Hyundai was going to extend me too far financially and was pleasantly surprised when the dealership offered me a good Blue Book return on my trade-in. A small degree of dickering and haggling soom brought a 2012 Accent within my reach. There was, however, one last hurdle to leap: would my bicycle fit inside, or would I have to purchase a bike rack? I left my Toyota at the dealership and drove all the way back home to test the fit. As you can see, it slid in easily, minus the knock-off front wheel. Back to the store I went, and signed the paperwork. Now, like the rest of America, I am in hock up to my eyeballs, but the Crow has new wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment