Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweet Dreams



Day 1: This is my Boy, Tip-short-for-Tipperary. I'm prejudiced, of course, but I don't think you could ever find a sweeter, more gentle fellow. Oh, he's full of bounce and mischief, but when it comes time for tickling, he responds with sheathed claws and gentle nibbles. He has two speeds, Warp 9.9 and Full Stop (the latter being about the only time I can catch him with the camera). Technically, his coloration is called "tuxedo" because his tummy is white, although you don't notice it until he abruptly flops at your feet and turns it up for a round of tickling. That's an essential part of our daily routine. He demands a tickle every time I walk from one room to another. He also sports a few white hairs on his chest, fewer still on the top of his head, one white whisker on his left cheek and another on his chin. Such a character! And such a sweetheart, especially when he's being a goofy-gus.

No comments:

Post a Comment