Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Objects In Mirror...



Day 63: This marks the second time in my life I've done this, and today, the weather was a little better than the first time. At least this time, I had my cell phone in my pocket instead of being able to see it laying on the seat. At least this time, I had a phone number for Roadside Assistance. At least this time, I was on a major road where someone actually came by and stopped to ask if I was okay. At least this time, it didn't take three and a half hours to get back in the running car.

There is an up side here, if you look carefully. I was wearing a waterproof jacket. I have free Roadside Assistance through my dealership. I was near a town instead of being in the Back of Beyond. I was dressed warmly. I had the camera to keep me amused while I waited for help to arrive. That said, I suggest you read the text on the mirror carefully as you're chuckling at my predicament. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment