Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mine!


Day 198: The seagulls in "Finding Nemo" have nothing on this guy! He gets very cross when you try to take his Angry Birds gummy candies away from him!

As I confess my Angry Birds addiction to more and more of my acquaintances, I discover that many of them also enjoy the game, and even like this black bird best. He's the one who gets the least press, though. Excluded from any package of fridge magnets I have yet to see, omitted from the array of Easter candies, at least he appeared as a stuffie which, in a moment of impulse, I purchased. For the record, he is the only Angry Birds stuffie I own, although other bits of merchandise are sifting into my collection a little at a time. That said, the gummies were a gift from Kevin, who got me started on this silly, wacky, goofy game. And guess what? He's in there, in grape flavour! Gonna be hard to eat those...

No comments:

Post a Comment