Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Short Pack Walk



Day 47: At a loss for a blog post but having a parcel which needed to be mailed from a larger post office, I took a brief detour to Pack Forest for a short walk. I had only gone a little way on the Hugo Peak trail when my phone rang. Kevin was done setting up my new laptop (or at least he thought he was), and asked if I'd like to stop by to pick it up. I'd already gotten a few pictures, although none of them was of anything new or particularly exciting, so I asked him to give me an hour and continued up the trail. That didn't leave time to get up Hugo, so I snapped this scenic view from one of the few open spaces and shortly thereafter, discovered a colony of fungi which will appear in tomorrow's post. No, the computer didn't make it home with me yet, but we're close.

No comments:

Post a Comment