Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Beware Of Cat



Day 88: Once I had the idea in my head, I simply had to make a blue-point Siamese version of the pussy hat for myself, freeing up the grey one to be given to another marcher who may share my dislike of pink. A small amount (the ear linings) is tolerable in the name of the cause.

When I was young, we had a Siamese who was my constant companion, a smart and very personable cat, not at all yowly as some people claim Siamese to be. As an adult, I shared my home with another member of the breed, and a dearer little soul you'd never find. If I'd been out, as soon as I opened the door, he would leap into my arms and stick like glue for the rest of the day. I've had a number of cats in my life, but some left more enduring memories than others. My two Siamese were "special people."

No comments:

Post a Comment