Monday, January 29, 2018

Walking It Out


Day 108: That should do it! Nothing like fresh air and exercise to get the last of a nasty bug out of your system. Okay, it's the first time in almost a month that I've felt like moving farther than from my chair to the kitchen, and it was only a little over three miles (I took a short detour up a side trail to look for snowdrops), but it really felt good to be out breathing woodsy air again. I found a few interesting things which I'll be featuring here over the next few days and revisited a lot of others which for a while I seriously wondered if I'd ever see again. This has been a nasty critter, this bug. It's been a long time since anything knocked me off my feet. And my timing for the hike was perfect. It started raining only a few minutes after I finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment