Saturday, January 1, 2022

Love And Kisses


Day 80: What better way to start the new year off right than with new weaving projects! At some point in November, I set myself a goal to finish everything on my various looms before New Year's Day. Surprising even to me, I took the last piece off on Christmas, leaving every loom in the house empty, and that was a situation not to be endured for long. I warped the inkle and and started weaving another variation on sheep (grey on green this time), but the bonker loom was nagging me. I wanted to make a "little hearts" band to try out a slightly different method for winding the warp. I set it up yesterday, wove a foot or so before bedtime, and was interested to see that the design on the reverse was as attractive as the face of the band. Hearts on the front, Xs and Os on the back...what could I call it besides "Love and Kisses?" May you also get off to a fresh start in 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment