Monday, February 28, 2022

Which Of These Objects...


Day 138: Which of these objects isn't like the others? Yep, that's right...the shiny white smooth one. I have had very little dental work done compared to most people, the exceptions being the extraction of two impacted wisdom teeth two years ago, and earlier extraction of two lower molars plus three tiny fillings. However, about ten days ago, a piece popped off the back of one of my front teeth while I was brushing them, and I knew I had no choice but to go to a dentist. Today, I had a temporary crown installed. The permanent one will go on in two weeks. Obviously, this wasn't my ideal way to spend a Monday morning, but it was far less painful than I'd anticipated. I've spared you the colour version, but I am not inclined toward chasing after a "blog shot" on this drenching afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment