Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine Boy


Day 124: It made me laugh. Tippy took one of his toys to bed with him. It may have been accidental (they do get caught on his feet sometimes), but there he was, all curled up and dreaming about playtime. The photo is from a few days ago, but I decided to save it for Valentine's Day because he is my little sweetheart (all 14 pounds of him). He's silly and funny and very demonstrative in his love for his mama. He often pushes my needlework aside and demands to have a hug, which is to say he wants to sit on my lap with his arms around my neck, rubbing noses with me as we purr at each other. He is very aware of his position at/as the Center of the Universe, and while I can't accuse him of exploiting it, he does know how to work it to his advantage. Of course I stop doing whatever I'm doing when he demands attention! Isn't that what this relationship is about? Happy Valentine's Day from me and the sweetest Boy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment