Thursday, August 29, 2024

Who, Me?


Day 321: Before you say it, I've heard all the horror stories...dryers, washing machines, microwaves, ovens...and I emphatically do NOT want to hear them again. Please keep them to yourselves. This activity is only allowed under strict supervision, and I monitor him every second when I'm loading wet clothes into the dryer to be sure there is no possibility of an accident. Don't ask me what the appeal is for being covered in wet laundry. I'm not a cat. I can understand wanting to burrow into all the soft, warm, mama-smelling things when the cycle is done, but wet? There's no accounting for cats. In any event, today was wash day, and as soon as I opened the dryer door, Merry came streaking in and leapt inside. I did feel compelled to advise, "That's not really a kitty place," but he just gave me the "Who, me?" stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment