Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NPS Brunch - Lee Snook


Day 125 (special edition): The Valentine's Day Brunch for the Interpretive division of Mt. Rainier National Park featured a photo studio manned by my colleague and good friend Kevin. We had worked hard the previous day setting up the lighting and backdrop, testing angles and equipment, marking a spot on the floor where the subjects were to stand. Kevin was using a flash on a remote trigger for the serious work, and I milled around taking long exposures in the interior of the hall using only ambient light. During the knock-down, Lee Snook threw a rope of lights around her neck and posed. I couldn't resist the opportunity to do some portraiture of my own.

Thanks, Lee, for giving me permission to post this shot! I love that enigmatic smile, and wow! What a sharp dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment