Sunday, April 8, 2012

Photographing Children




Day 178: First let it be said that I am not a portrait photographer. Secondly, let it be said that any and all photography of childred should be considered candid because the little varmints will NOT hold still, will not smile, will not look at the camera, will not cooperate with you in any way, shape or form. That said, I did a photo shoot today centered on my fishing buddy's great-grandchildren. I came away with far more endearing poses than any human being has a right to expect in such a situation. I am featuring two of them here today. The first shot was posed. The second is candid, and I will be offering incense to the Photography Gods in great quantity tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful compositions Crow! These look like something out of the past.......darling kiddos!

    ReplyDelete