Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bring Me That Horizon...



Day 47: Aye, them words be spoke by many a fine captain afore that young scallywag Jacky Sparrow made 'em known t' all th' world, but 'e gets all th' credit whilst rest o' us gets nary a line in a 'istory book. I be thinkin' ol' Ed'ard Teach prob'ly said 'em fust. 'E was a eddycated bloke an' prone t' turnin' phrases wi' th' tide by wot I 'ears. An' I be tellin' ye now that th' Black Blade (that be mese'f, Morgan Corbye) said 'em when fust she cast off in th' Winged Adventure. 'Twas a few years ago, that, an' I still be lookin' t' reach th' last one. 'Tis no sense in livin' wi'out adventure, no sense a-tall t' be settin' yer hindparts on a cushion fer th' rest o' yer days, not when there's a 'orizon ye've never charted. 'Tis me way o' thinkin' that someday I'll be gettin' but 'alfway there afore I keels over, but by the lord 'Arry, I means to be under full sail when it 'appens.

No comments:

Post a Comment