Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bloomin' Crazy



Day 39: Tonight, my blog has nothing to do with the photograph, or only marginally. I have been at this over three years now, and I haven't missed a day. I've been late...twice, I think, not as many as three times...posting a photo the following morning when I arrived home after midnight, but I've been consistent in taking pictures every day. Sometimes, it's been difficult to find subject matter, but more often, the writing of the text is where I've had to struggle. I like to keep my posts informative, or if not informative, at least moderately interesting. Occasionally, like tonight, I've been too tired to write the story, having worn myself out on getting a particular shot, and have had to delay posting until the next day when I could devote myself to the task of composition.

Tomorrow, I hope to have something special for you, something featuring a character you've seen in these virtual pages before, but tonight, I'm weary and wanting to crawl into bed. For now, I'll let the zygos speak for me. They can tell you how bloomin' crazy it's been.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for your gift of photos, insight, thoughts, knowledge (not that those two are different!) and humor.

    ReplyDelete