Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Wish Book



Day 62: Oh, the Wish Book came in today's mail and I sat down immediately to start planning out next year's garden, visions of Gazanias, Zinnias and Cosmos dancing in my head. I love the Wish Book! It's full of dreams, full of hope, full of color and life and zest. It brightens December's gloom in a manner so undeniable that it turns every reader into a Master Gardener, at least in the visions of immaculate flowers and lush fields of vegetables it generates. Realistically, I don't have space to dedicate a bedroom to plant racks and light arrays, and I know many of my eventual efforts will be thwarted by ravaging deer and elk, but as long as I can dream, I might as well dream big. If the raised beds never happen, it won't be for lack of wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment