Friday, December 20, 2013

'Tis The Season To Be Puzzling



Day 79: Snow, rain, wind, and cold mean it's time to break out the jigsaw puzzles. I only work on them in the wintertime, but I do the same ones year after year after year. Sometimes I make it through the whole stack (about two dozen). Other times, I'll only put together two or three before some other project takes my fancy. My preference is for 1000-piece puzzles, and although I generally choose those which look the most challenging insofar as color palette is concerned, this montage of old-fashioned seed packets is one of my favorites. Hmmm...this conversion to a sepiatone photograph looks like it would make a pretty good puzzle, too. Puzzle within a puzzle! Now that's something I haven't seen on a store shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment