Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ohop Creek Deception



Day 13: Just look at those puffy clouds and that pretty blue sky! You'd think it was summer on Ohop Creek...until you look at the bottom photo which shows that typical Pacific Northwest "white sky" during a brief break in the rain. Yes, the clouds came out of a box, i.e., they're a filter in my photo processing software.

Today needed all the outside help it could get. Gloomy, wet, dismal, and me with a list of things to do which I'd rather have postponed indefinitely if that was in my character. I am guilty of having put one off for a number of months (I only go to the doctor as an alternate to booking a mortician), but even that is behind me now, and with nothing more than a "take it easy for a while" caution to see me out the door. My driver's license is good for another six years, and I have a stockpile of millet flour and molasses which should last me at least 12 months. Even if the summer skies are a deception, little Ohop Creek brightened the hastily-revised agenda for this dreary and somewhat tedious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment