Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Who's Your Doctor?



Day 145: It's not often that I miss having television, certainly not often enough to justify the expense of a dish and a set capable of receiving a modern signal, but I would really like to be able to watch "Doctor Who" when it airs instead of having to catch up when the latest season is finally released on DVD. I've watched all the episodes which Netflix has to offer, right from the very first season with William Hartnell as the Doctor. My favourite Doctors are Peter Capaldi for the touch of madness he brings to the role, Tom Baker despite the fact that he reveals himself to be a rather egocentric person in his commentaries, and of course David Tennant. I would be hard put to rank them one-two-three. The low end of the scale is much more solid: I did not like Colin Baker. That said, I am a huge "Who" fan and I'm anxious to see the latest incarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment