Friday, September 30, 2022

Double Wedding Ring


Day 352: The Double Wedding Ring quilt top is done, and now it moves to a new spot in the queue, to wait until I am done hand-quilting the Kittygons which are currently on the frame. This is how the process goes: a rotation consisting of one on the frame, one in waiting (possibly backed and batted), one being pieced, pieces for another being cut. Currently, the cycle has two empty slots (piecing and cutting) because I need a break, folks. I need to shift onto a new activity for a while. I think I may set up a project on the floor loom. It's been empty since I finished the overshot coverlet. I measured out some warp yesterday, intending to devote today to dressing the loom. We'll see how this goes. I am still nursing a painful shoulder, so I'm not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment