Monday, December 26, 2022

Jaffas


Day 74: "A Kiwi icon, whether you roll them or bounce them, the delicious Jaffas must be the most fun orange chocolate ball ever!" Waitaminit...say WHAT? There must be an ad explaining that description, but to be honest, I had never heard of Jaffas until a conversation with a Kiwi friend migrated around to chocolates. He bought a bag for me, intending to send them as a gift for a previous Christmas, but then the pandemic hit, and mail service was suspended. At long last, I received them this year and just sampled my first one. Our good ol' American M&Ms can't hold a candle to these little jewels of dark chocolate encased in a crisp orange-flavoured shell. Allowing the shell to melt on your tongue only enhances the experience. That said, somebody is going to have to explain the "roll or bounce" part to me in greater detail. I'm genuinely curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment