Monday, February 20, 2023

A Band Of Rangers


Day 130: As you can see, I revised the colours in my latest krokbragd design, and I'm quite happy with the results, given the limitations of the weave and thread options. I thought I'd give it a little context here so there would be no mistaking the figure. I think it could easily be adapted to other professions, say a fireman or police officer. I have another design in the developmental stage, which is to say I have it on paper, but any loom I could weave it on is currently occupied. That said, it shouldn't take me longer than today to finish up the band of rangers on the inkle. It's only two yards long, and I'm over halfway done. Weaving on the inkle is significantly slower than using the bonker loom, but it's good for trial runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment