Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sheeping Bags


Day 142: I've had a couple of requests for a photo of my "sheeping bags," and as you can see, there are several different versions, not only in the colours of the sheep bands, but in the lining as well. As you may also notice if you look closely, I've added my personalized "Made with Love" tags as a finishing touch. Now while I can't claim to have woven the fabrics, almost everything else about these bags is hand-done: the krokbragd bands, the sewing, the knotted cords and the setting of all those dang grommets, of which I only screwed up one out of 64. I managed to remove the bent one without damaging the bag, and reinstalled a new one properly. Actually, I think that was a record for me. As you might guess, I've learned a few things about grommet setting over the years. It has also occurred to me that I have not yet made a sheeping bag for myself. That will be remedied when my current fabric order arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment