Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Angry Fun


Day 167: I recently made a couple of pair of fingerless mitts for my sister-of-the-heart Mousie (Alison). I sent the first pair off as soon as I finished them to give her a chance to suggest changes to anything she didn't like about the pattern...cuff length, fit of the hand, and so on...and when she received them, she said they were perfect. I immediately started the second pair and mailed them out a few days ago in the last little box I had. With another pair of full mittens to make for my other sister-of-the-heart Patty, I figured I'd have to go box hunting.

Well, today one of the boxes returned home, stuffed with a pair of Angry Birds "pencil toppers" (finger puppets in my book) and a catnip toy for my two kitty kids. Everybody knows how much I love those Angry Birds, especially the black one! Look out, pigs! Here comes Da Bomb! Thanks, Mousie!

No comments:

Post a Comment