Sunday, January 21, 2018

Another Dozen



Day 100: Even while I've been knocked flat by the combination of flu and pneumonia, my fingers have not been idle. Okay, there were times when getting through a single row felt like climbing a mountain, but the same principle applies: just put one foot/finger in front of the other and keep moving forward. You'll get there eventually. My sincere thanks go to Kelli (wife of my good friend Kevin) for her generous gift of yarns. Five of the hats shown here were made from her donation. Thanks are also due Jean, our former campground host for her contribution to my "Joppa Flats Hats" project. Much of the yarn used in previous dozen came from her stash, as did the material for three or four of these. Proceeds from the sale of these hats (to be sold in Mass Audubon's Joppa Flats Education Center in Newburyport MA) go exclusively to support their bird-banding program. I am thrilled to be able to contribute...long-distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment