Friday, February 9, 2018

Best U.S. Gov't.


Day 119: I need a new set of keys, one in keeping with current events, i.e., keys which are engraved with the words "Worst U.S. Gov't. Do not duplicate."

Anyone with half a brain knows that procrastination only makes matters worse, so why not work on the budget before it becomes a critical issue? Why doesn't Congress do the damn job we-the-taxpayers are paying them to do? They expect us to have our work done on time and our bills paid. Why can't we expect the same of them?

Okay, the shutdown was done and undone while I slept, which if you think about it, is a rather stupid way to conduct business. That said, it disturbed my sleep even though I don't draw a wage. The headaches simply back up in my email as we wait for somebody to turn the lights back on, and then I'm pressured with how to get my work done in a timely manner. I'm not asking for the "Best U.S. Gov't." I'm just asking for one with a little functionality, one which doesn't screw up my life and the lives of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment